Swimming Pool Service in Bakersfield, CA
At California Chemical of Bakersfield, we can provide you with any swimming pool services you may need. We have certified technicians on staff that can get the job done! We handle pool service jobs of all sizes for residential and commercial customers throughout the Bakersfield area.
We provide the following swimming pool services:
- Filter cleans – Our full service accounts include up to 4 filter cleans per year, but if you are not a full service customer and would like to schedule a filter clean please call our office to schedule an appointment.
- Tile cleaning – If your pool tile has the white calcium build up ring a tile clean may be right for you. We clean your pool tile with a glass bead to make the tile look like new.
- Chlorine wash – Do you have algae growing in your pool? You can kill and remove algae and other pool contaminants with our chlorine wash services.
- One-time cleanups – If you want to get your pool cleaned on an as-needed basis only, ask about our one-time pool cleanup services.
- Pool equipment diagnostic and repair – if your heater, salt generator, or other pool equipment is broken, we can diagnose the issue and handle the necessary repairs. Ask about our energy efficient pumps to help you save money on your energy bills!
Sign Up for Pool Service Today
Full Service – We are not accepting new customers at this time!
We want you to be able to enjoy your swimming pool to the fullest extent. With our full service you only have to worry about adding water! We will take care of the rest. Starting at $110/month we will send out a service technician each week to test/balance the chlorine, pH, and alkalinity levels. Once the chemicals are balanced your tech will then move on to keeping your pool in pristine condition by brushing the walls/steps, skimming the top of the water, emptying the skimmer/pump baskets AND clean your pool filter up to four times per year up to four times per year. Your technician will also monitor your pool equipment to make sure everything is functioning properly.
We want to ensure the best possible service for our customers so we do weekly training refresher sessions with our service technicians to make sure they are giving the best service possible. We background check and drug screen each employee. After 25 years in the service industry we know a company is only as good as its employees.